Sunday 28 February 2010

Procrastination

Well it's been nearly a week since my first blog - not sure if this is a suitable time frame to be between blogs or not? I haven't really had anything interesting to say (not that I do now!) so I suppose it's ok.

In the last week very little has happened, which is in line with my not very exciting life right now. I was in the lab Mon, Tues and Weds battling once again to get some results and on the most part I failed. Then Thurs was lectures and a meeting with the dissertation tutor on writing my dissertation (eek!) - the meeting was quite helpful though and I feel ever so slightly more confident now about writing it up. Also had a netball match on Thurs which we won 11-4 woop!! Then Friday was netball training and then 3 hours of lectures of varying degrees of interest - one on strokes managed to hold my attention for the most part. It only went downhill from there on unfortunately!

The most exciting things I did on Saturday were going to the bank to pay the bills and buy the mother a 50th birthday card...and then a shop at ASDA in the evening - I only needed a few bits but managed to spend £22 somehow?! Hopefully this means I won't need to go food shopping for the forseeable future.

In an ideal world for the rest of yesterday and all of today I would have done lots of work but alas, this of course was not the case. It has been a weekend of procrastination without a doubt! I spend yesterday evening and the greater part of today reading this blog from start to finish: http://micropreemietwins.blogspot.com/ I definitely recommend it!

Tomorrow graduate ball tickets go on sale on campus at 10am. However due to its popularity, we're going to start queuing at 7am!! That's a whole 5 hours earlier than I woke up today! I am most definitely not going to enjoy that, but then it'll be worth it as the grad ball should be amazing :) Fingers crossed that the queue moves quite quickly as i'll have to go into the lab after and the later I start in the lab the later i'll be finished!

This time in 4 weeks i'll be heading back to Kent for the Easter holidays except it won't be much of a holiday as i'll have a dissertation to write and exams to revise for! It will be good to see the family though and i'll be turning 21 eek! I don't feel old enough to be 21!

Over and out,

Faye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment